Easy Weight Loss
Winner of Best Fitness App at The Best Mobile App Awards!
This powerful App combines four state of the art audio hypnosis sessions by Darren Marks, one of the UKs leading hypnotherapists, with video interviews and tips to ensure you achieve your weight loss goals with ease and confidence.
The App includes the recording Lose Weight Now, which was recommended in Zest magazine along with Relax Completely, Release Limiting Beliefs and Decisions and Sporting Motivation and Performance Enhancement.
This app really works and has received rave reviews around the world here are a couple of them:
– Busymomof2 – Canada App Store Review
Works great, worth every penny.
I’ve been using the easy weight loss recording for many months now and have lost almost 55lbs now. The audio is clear, the music is pleasant to listen to, and the technique used is very good. I’ve used other hypnosis recordings in the past, and haven’t stuck with any of them until this one. I noticed changes in the amounts I ate and the speed I ate them at within just a few days of listening to them.
I highly recommend this app and the weight loss recording
– permanent changes are always better than any fad diet.
Many of my friends have asked how I’ve been losing weight and I’ve steered them to this recording. Nothing is a magic solution, but this makes the hard work seem easy.
– CG – US App Store Review
Easy Weight Loss
Lost 10 pounds in one month listening to Darren Marks each night.
No other changes in lifestyle. Hypnosis App really Works.
Additional Tips For Losing Weight
1) Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. Fruits and vegetables are packed with beneficial fibres, vitamins and antioxidants. They fill up your stomach fast so you feel full quicker. They are also low in calories and help to keep your calorie count low.
2) Watch your portion size. You don’t have to clear your plate even if you visit a restaurant. Eat slowly, savour and enjoy your food, but eat smaller portions.
3) Don’t skip meals. Eating small meals frequently helps to balance your calorie intake throughout the day and also keeps your blood sugar level balanced. Instead of eating 3 big meals, try to eat 5 – 6 smaller meals throughout the day.
4) Avoid processed foods. If possible, buy fresh foods and avoid processed and convenient foods such as fast food. Packaged and convenient foods are often higher in sodium and fat content.
5) Don’t be too restrictive. Allow yourself a little indulgence, but watch out for the frequency and the quantity. Having a small treat once in a while can be rewarding to your weight loss experience. Cutting too much of your favourite treats is likely to result in an early relapse.
6) Watch out for sugary drinks. Fruit juices, fizzy drinks, cream and sugar in your tea or coffee all add up. Aim to drink at least two litres of water a day. In addition to hydrating your body, it will also help you to feel full.
7) Keep a food diary. Keeping a food diary helps you understand your eating pattern and will help you to easily change it.
8) Exercise regularly. Most authorities recommend 30 – 60 minutes of exercise a day to stay fit and healthy. If you include weight-bearing exercises a couple of times a week, this will help burn unwanted calories.